Friday 16 September 2011

Thank goodness for the weekend

It has been a long full week with Katie at school and Jack poorly! I'm not 100% myself, but us moms have to push through and just get on with it.  Saw a friend in the village today and she said how wonderful I looked - made me smile. Yes I beleive in Weight Watchers. Its working for me and I've lost 24lbs so far. However a good thing keeping me out of the cupboards at the moment is Xmas is 14 weeks away and I've got lots of projects to finish and start for present for people.



I didn't do much last night as I was so tired. This is going to be a cushion shaped dog. Again this will be a Xmas present. I cant wait to finish it like all the other project I'm doing!

I did manage today to spend some time on the baby duvet - Jack was sound asleep and I had no house work left to do other than hoover!! I didn't want to wake Jack up did I?!!!!!


9 squares
Border or not ?


 I decided that I want this quilt to be used and therefore I've done it on the machine. Also I know that babies out grow cots so I making it fit a single bed. Its really challenging and I want to spend more time on it, but with kids a husband and a house to run its hard. But I'm glad of the time i do find!


No comments:

Post a Comment