Monday 19 September 2011

Its growing nicley

I am fed up of Jack being poorly now. He had his imunisations 2 weeks ago now and he's still not recovered from them. Cough and cold and generally miserable. I cant cope with the 5am get ups!!

However dispite feeling exhausted, ive managed some time to work on the baby quilt and I'm thrilled so far with hows its growing.

trying to decide the border and if i needed any more picture patches

this is it. all patches sewn together.
I decided the quilt needed to be bigger. I want this to be used for a few years. So I just managed to get enough material to do 3 more squares. After sewing it all together i've now hung it up with the fleece backing. Im just admiring my work tbh!!!! Just the border now and praying i have enough.

During the last few nights I have also made 2 heart shaped lavendar bags for a friends birthday - just a one night job!!!



I've made a little box for them to sit in with a nice ribbon around! Hope she likes them.

No comments:

Post a Comment