Thursday 15 September 2011

1st post


This is my 1st post on my new blog. Still not sure who and why people would look at this but I'm writting it anyway!! This has to be the toughest week yet with a 4 year old. Full week at school - new swimming class on a Thursday and a poorly 1 year old. Exhausted doesnt come close, hence ive done no quilting today :-(



This is a close up of the tea cozie Ive made for my mom and dads caravan. I enjoyed making this although I am still learning. My sewing machine was playing up a little and on the one side my zig zags dont seem to work, but my moms pleased with it!!  I have also completed another tea cozie for some friends for christmas. It has VW beetles on and its brilliant - better than my moms! I guess im getting better each time i do something new?!


So this is the one im working on now an I have to say Ive had to try and take my time. I love it. Filling me up with happiness as I see it grow. Once I have completed the 9 squares I will then decide on border etc. I want to put the childs name on the quilt so lots of ideas to push around!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome "Trouble599" and congrats on your first post!! :D

    Wow, I love the quilt u did for your son, very sweet! But have to say, the one you are working on at the moment looks beautiful! I love the pastel shades, look forward to seeing it develop. :)

    BTW Ms Wedgie also has a fab blog here:

    http://vaguelyinvogue.blogspot.com

    Although be warned she will make you want to buy lots of lovely things... and maybe even get a tattoo! lol

    ReplyDelete